Zuma Deluxe 1.0
“Zuma Deluxe” is a puzzle game, and a special edition of the “Zuma” series. It recreates very well the ancient Zuma, when you, as a “frog stone” idol, must unearth the secrets of thirteen legendary temples. So, how do you do that? Let’s take a look at the game.
The objective of “Zuma Deluxe” is to create matches of three in a row (or more) balls, by shooting new balls to the riel on which the original balls are coming. The shooter – frog stone – “spit out” balls when you click with your mouse, and in the direction you point out. The game provides a board of moving balls of different colors. When you create the match, those balls disappear and the balls around them get together. If a new match occurs, a chain reaction is triggered and you’ll get points much faster. The holes created are automatically occupied by new balls. As you progress on the game, you’ll be unearthing secretes from the legendary temples.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options on it:
- Adventure: this option leads you to the first mode of the game. In this mode, you’ll be going unearthing secrets as you pass the levels.
- Gauntlet: This is the other mode in which the idea is to “stay alive” as longer as you can.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options, like sounds volume, music volume, full screen, custom cursors and 3D acceleration.
- Help: it displays an animated comic-styled help.
- Quit: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Music volume: inside the options menu.
- Sound Effects: inside the options menu.
- Full screen: inside the options menu.
- Custom cursors: inside the options menu.
- 3D acceleration: inside the options menu.
- Help: to open the help.
- Back to main menu: to see the main menu.
- Back to game: you go back to the game.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. Also, you can try it online, without the need of downloading the setup file. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows 2000,Windows 98,Windows ME, Windows XP
• Processor: P-350
• Memory: 128 MB RAM
• DirectX: 7.0
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help
- Affordable price
- Nice interface and animation
- It’s available only in English
- Not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported